Open Logo Design Competition!
The Snowman Run Secretariat is happy to invite entries for design of logo for the Snowman Run.
All interested participants are requested to submit the logo design as per the following requirements and conditions:
Logo should be designed around the theme Snowman Run.
- More than one entry allowed per participant.
- Each entry should have a brief description.
- The design must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- The design submitted must be the original creation of the person making this entry. The person will be held accountable for any issues that may arise with regard to originality of the design.
- The final selected logo shall become the intellectual property of the Snowman Run Secretariat.
Logo entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com or can be submitted in person on or before 5pm of 6th August 2019. The email must include the name, address, and phone number. The Snowman Run Board will decide on the final logo and the winner will be rewarded with substantive prize.
About the Snowman Run
- The Snowman Run is an ultra-marathon, challenging the world’s fittest and most elite runners to help raise awareness on the impacts of climate change.
- It will take runners across the breathtaking, pristine landscapes of Lunana – lakes, glaciers, majestic mountains, shrubs, isolated villages, and the highest places within the Himalayan mountain range
- Snowman refers to ‘Yeti’ or the ‘Bigfoot’, locally called ‘Migoe’.
For any enquiries, please contact The Snowman Run Secretariat at Tel: 17863485/ 17469186 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org